GB Pickleball – working hard to develop the image of the game and Pickleball popularity across the nation, it has set itself some ambitious targets for the expansion of its membership, growth and training development which will contribute towards the recognition of the sport with – Sport England, Sport Wales, Sport Scotland and Sport NI.
GB Pickleball is committed to leading the growth of, and excellence of Pickleball in Great Britain.
- GB Pickleball will lead by creating innovative, exciting new opportunities for people to enjoy pickleball
- GB Pickleball will respect the diverse communities within the game and will be ethically driven
- GB Pickleball will develop world class structures and events to enable those with the potential to succeed
- GB Pickleball will celebrate, support and develop staff and volunteers through all of the games
- GB Pickleball’s image will be recognised and respected by stakeholders
Pickleball is an active, exciting game played by all ages
Pickleball is Inclusive in all opportunities that are offered to players of all standards and ages irrespective of gender and background.
Pickleball is a social game enjoyed by all regardless of age or experience
Pickleball initiatives and programmes are innovative in their approach
Pickleball is positive for all those who take part in or contribute towards it
Pickleball is competitive in all its forms, indoor, outdoor or wheelchair.
GB Pickleball is supportive of all our staff and volunteers